Standard Tow Rope – For Vehicles up to 7500 lbs. – 23,000 lbs. Breaking Strength
The Standard Tow Rope is the perfect Tow strap to carry in your Jeep, Truck, and SUV. The Standard Tow Rope is made with Heavy-Duty, Lightweight 12 strand UHMWPE synthetic rope. The high quality of synthetic rope not only makes it safer and lighter than chain, but also stronger! Each Tow Rope has a breaking strength of 23,000 lbs and a recommended working load limit of 7500 lbs. for commercial use. Each end of the Tow Rope is made with closed eye loops for easier connection points using Soft Shackles or D-Rings. Each Tow Rope is fully sheathed in a bright durable Heavy-Duty Nylon webbing to protect against abrasion.
Standard Tow Rope Features:
- Made from Heavy-Duty, Lightweight 12 strand synthetic rope
- Fully sheathed in Orange Nylon webbing
- Fully Sheathed Closed Eye Loops on each end for easy connections.
- 30 ft. in length
- 23,000 lb. Breaking Strength (7500 lb. WLL)
Standard Tow Rope Uses:
- Can be wrapped around rough surfaces and used like a Tree Strap or Rock Strap
- Can be used as a winch extension
- Can be used for direct straight line pulls
*Note: Straight Line pulls are when you are using the tow strap to pull a vehicle using constant even tension. Tow Straps are not meant to be used in a recovery situations where yanking is needed, instead a Kinetic Recovery Rope would be needed for that situation.