Safety Thimble Fairlead
TRE Safety Thimble Fairlead is specifically designed for use with the Safety Thimble II. All our Hawse fairleads are precision machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. We use Type III hard coat anodizing . The Safety Thimble Fairleads are designed to help protect your Safety Thimble as well as your synthetic winch rope. The opening of the fairlead is designed to cause the least resistance to abrasion to your winch rope, even while under load.
The Safety Thimble Fairlead allows the Winch Safety Thimble II to be placed in an upright position on the fairlead gussets. By having the Safety Thimble in an upright position, this assists the Safety Thimble from being the front-most part of your jeep or off road vehicle. This is especially good for rock crawling, because it eliminates from hitting your Safety Thimble on a rock or ledge that you are about to climb.
Safety Thimble Fairlead Features:
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Anodized black Type III hard coat
- 100% made in the USA
- Standard Hawse fairlead bolt pattern that fits all winches up to 12,000lbs.
- Our fairlead openings are designed to cause the least resistance to abrasion to synthetic winch rope while under load.
- Comes with all necessary hardware for installation
- Scribe line on back to ensure correct opening diameter for synthetic winch rope use
* Designed to work exclusively with the “Original” Safety Thimble 2
Part #: TRE-STFL-BK