Safety Thimble Fairlead – Anodized Grey
TRE Safety Thimble Fairlead is specifically designed for use with the Safety Thimble II. All our Hawse fairleads are precision machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Each Safety Thimble Fairlead is anodized Grey with a Bright Dip Hard Coat for lasting protection. The Safety Thimble Fairleads are designed to help protect your Safety Thimble as well as your synthetic winch rope. The opening of the fairlead is designed to cause the least resistance to abrasion to your winch rope, even while under load.
The Safety Thimble Fairlead allows the Winch Safety Thimble II to be placed in an upright position on the fairlead gussets. By having the Safety Thimble in an upright position, this assists the Safety Thimble from being the front-most part of your jeep or off road vehicle. This is especially good for rock crawling, because it eliminates from hitting your Safety Thimble on a rock or ledge that you are about to climb.
Why Use A Safety Thimble Fairlead:
- Precision CNC machined with precise radii to prevent damage to synthetic winch rope
- Machined from 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum to create the smoothest, abrasion resistant surface for Synthetic Ropes
- Anodized Grey with a Bright Dip Hard Coat adding additional protection from scratching, fading and most importantly, corrosion.
- Keeps the Safety Thimble II in an upright position allowing a better approach angle.
- Allows easy accessibility to the Safety Thimble when you need it the most.
Safety Thimble Fairlead Specifications:
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Grey Color with Anodized Bright Dip Hardcoat
- 100% made in the USA
- Industry Standard 10″ bolt pattern for most 8,000 lb. to 20,000 lb. winches
- Our fairlead openings are designed to cause the least resistance to abrasion to synthetic winch rope while under load.
- Comes with all necessary hardware for installation
- Scribe line on back to ensure correct winch mount opening diameter for synthetic winch rope use
* Designed to work exclusively with the “Original” Safety Thimble II