Red ATV/UTV Soft Shackle:
TRE Red ATV/UTV Soft Shackle are made from Dyneema SK-75 fiber synthetic rope and are approximately 8″ inside diameter. Each Red ATV/UTV Soft Shackle handles up to 16,000 lbs of breaking strength. Red ATV/UTV Soft Shackles are used in many situations instead of a steel shackle and are considered a high strength replacement for most situations requiring the use of a Bow Shackle (D-Ring) or other shackles.
TRE Soft Shackles have a pull string to release the choker loop making them even easier to use in the field.
Red ATV/UTV Soft Shackle Advantages:
- Light enough to float
- Stronger than steel cable in equivalent sizes
- Wrapped around objects that cable and shackles cannot without damage to your ATV/UTV
- 16,000 lb. minimum breaking strength
- TRE soft shackle design includes a an easy to pull string that make it easy to loosen the soft shackle after use.
Soft Shackle Uses:
- TRE Soft Shackles can be wrapped around any object for a quick pull.
- Soft Shackles can be attached to an anchor point the same way a Bow Shackle (D-ring) is used
- Can be used in place of Anchor Shackles and Bow Shackle (D-ring) shackles in just about any application
**Intended For Off-Road Use Only