1″ Kinetic Recovery Rope – Heavy Duty 32,000 lbs. has an amazing 32,000 lbs of breaking strength that can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. The Tactical Recovery Equipment kinetic recovery ropes provide superior performance, strength and durability compared to conventional tow straps. It’s ability to elongate under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your vehicle. We use a double braided rope and feature a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Our recovery ropes are commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover.
1″ Kinetic Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended use for Large SUV’s and Trucks
- 1″ diameter rated up to 32,000 lbs. breaking strength
- 30 ft. in length
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs bounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- All TRE kinetic recovery ropes have Orange eye loops
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!
Part #: TRE-KRR-1