Jeep Recovery Rope is a 3/4″ Kinetic Recovery Rope with a 25 ft length and a breaking strength of 18,000 lbs. Our Jeep Recovery Rope can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. Our Kinetic Recovery Rope is not only safer than chains or tow straps but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate up to 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover a vehicle. We use a double braided Nylon rope that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Our Jeep Recovery Rope is commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover. The Jeep Recovery Rope is perfect for recovering any vehicle weighing up to 6,ooo lbs.
Jeep Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended for use with Jeeps, small trucks and vehicles weighing up to 6,000 lbs.
- 3/4″ diameter rated to 18,000 lbs.
- 25 ft. in length
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs bounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!