ATV/UTV Recovery Rope is a 1/2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope that is 25 ft. in length and has an amazing 8,000 lbs. of breaking strength that can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. The Tactical Recovery Equipment ATV/UTV Recovery Ropes are not only safer than chains or tow straps but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your vehicle. We use a double braided heavy -duty Nylon rope that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. ATV/UTV Recovery Rope – 1/2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope Recovery Ropes are commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover. ATV/UTV Recovery Rope is perfect for ATV/UTV , snowmobiles or any vehicles that way up to 3,000 lbs.
ATV/UTV Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended for use with ATV’s, UTV’s and snowmobiles.
- 1/2″ diameter with a breaking strength of 8,000 lbs.
- 25 ft. in length
- Comes with storage bag.
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!