3/8″ Blue Winch Rope with Safety Thimble II – Comes in various lengths for a perfect fit for your model of winch. This 3/8″ Blue Winch Rope with Safety Thimble comes pre-assembled with everything you need to replace your worn out cable or synthetic winch rope. Each 3/8″ Blue Winch Rope with Safety Thimble is made with high quality SK(75) synthetic rope that is rated up to 18,500 lbs. as well as our exclusive winch thimble the Safety Thimble II. The Safety Thimble is the safest and easiest winch termination end and has been in use since 2004 in some of the toughest terrain. The 3/8″ Blue Winch Rope with Safety Thimble also comes with 6 ft. of durable Nylon Sheathing and our exclusive precision made stainless steel drum attachment. Installation is very easy.
3/8″ Blue Winch Rope with Safety Thimble II comes with the following:
- 3/8″ Blue Winch Rope made from SK(75) synthetic Rope rated at 18,500 lbs.
- Available in various common lengths for a perfect fit for any model of winch.
- Safety Thimble II – Available in several colors.
- 6 ft. Nylon Sheathing – Helps protect your rope from abrasion by letting you move it to where needed.
- Exclusive stainless steel Drum attachment and hardware.
Each 3/8″ Blue Winch Rope with Safety Thimble comes pre-assembled and ready for easy installation.
When switching from cable to synthetic winch rope a Hawse Fairlead must be used. Our 3/8″ Blue winch rope with Safety Thimble works with all standard Hawse Fairleads or you can purchase our Safety Thimble Hawse Fairlead that keeps the Safety Thimble out of the way from damage.