The Truck Tow Rope is the perfect tow rope for Large pick-up Trucks or small to medium sized Commercial Trucks. The Truck Tow Rope is made with heavy-duty, lightweight 12 strand UHMWPE synthetic rope. The high quality of Synthetic Rope not only makes it safer and lighter than chain, but also stronger! Each Truck Tow Rope has a Breaking Strength of 34,000 lbs, with a recommended working load limit of 12,500 lbs. for commercial use. To make easy connection points with D-Rings or Soft Shackles each end of the tow rope has closed eye loops. Each tow rope is fully sheathed in a bright durable nylon webbing to protect against abrasion.
Truck Tow Rope Features:
- Recommended use for Large pick-up Trucks or small to medium sized Commercial Trucks
- Made from Heavy-duty, Lightweight UHMWPE synthetic rope
- 34,000 Breaking Strength (12500 WLL)
- 30 ft in length
- Fully sheathed in Orange Heavy-Duty nylon webbing to protect against abrasion
- Closed Eye Loops on each end for making easy connections