Extreme Tow Rope – 110,000 lbs. Semi Trucks, & Large Buses$399.95 Add to cart
Mega Tow Rope – 70,000 lbs. – All Large Commercial Vehicles$274.95 Add to cart
Orange 10 ft. Rock/Tree Strap – Fully Sheathed$59.95 Add to cart
Orange 25 ft. Rock/Tree Strap – Fully Sheathed$89.95 Add to cart
Standard Tow Rope – 34,000 lbs. – All Jeeps Trucks & SUV$129.95 Add to cart
Tactical Recovery Equipment Tow Ropes offer a wide range of use for recovery. Each Tow Rope is made with heavy-duty, light-weight 12 strand SK75 Dyneema winch rope that is fully sheathed in a durable nylon webbing. Each Tow Rope has closed eye loops on each end that can be used to connect to anything using Soft Shackles or D-rings. The nylon sheathing used on our straps allows you to use our Tow Ropes as a Tree Strap or Rock Strap in rough surfaces such as jagged rocks and trees. The Tow Rope can also be used as a winch extension, or to do straight line pulls.
Tow Rope Features:
- Made from heavy-duty, light weight SK75 Dyneema synthetic rope.
- Fully sheathed in a durable nylon webbing
- Closed Eye Loops on each end for making easy connections
- Available in many diameters and lengths to fit any recovery situation.
Tow Rope Uses:
- Can be used for towing.
- Can be wrapped around rough surfaces such as rocks and trees used as a winch point
- Can be used as a winch extension
- Can be used for direct straight line pulls
*Note: Straight Line pulls are when you are using the Tow Rope to pull a vehicle using constant even tension. Our Tow Ropes are not meant to be used in a recovery situation where hard yanking is needed, instead a Kinetic Recovery Rope would be needed for that situation.