3/8″ Red Winch Rope & Safety Thimble$319.95 – $359.95 Select options
1/4″ Red Winch Rope & Safety Thimble$99.95 Select options
Our Synthetic Winch Rope is made from 12 strand Dyneema SK(75) synthetic rope that is stronger and lighter than steel cable of the same diameter. Our Synthetic Winch Ropes are available in several diameters, so that you can be sure that you are getting the desired strength that you need for your winch model. Choose from various lengths depending upon your desired application. Tactical Recovery Equipment’s Synthetic Winch Ropes are available in 10 different colors and are available with our “Original” Safety Thimble or standard steel eyelet. Each Synthetic Winch Rope comes Pre-Assembled with everything needed for an easy installation including a protective Nylon Sheathing and our newly designed drum attachment.
Not sure what size rope you need for your winch, then try our Winch Rope Conversion Chart
Synthetic Winch Rope Features:
- Available in the following colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Lime Green, Military Green, Pink, Purple, Black and Silver.
- Available in 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch & 7/16 inch diameter.
- Choose from many lengths to fit your model winch.
- 12 Strand SK-75 Dyneema Synthetic winch rope and are certified and tested for the correct breaking strength.
- Black Nylon Sheathing – Helps protect synthetic winch rope from abrasion.
- Newly designed drum attachment and hardware that reduces abrasion on the winch rope under load
- Comes fully assembled for easy installation.
Synthetic Winch Ropes are designed to be used with a Hawse Fairlead
Safety Thimble I & II Features:
- Available in the following colors: Red, Orange, Blue, Black, and Silver
- Each Safety Thimble is precision CNC machined 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- The Safety Thimble I is designed for 3/16″ to 1/4″ synthetic winch ropes
- The Safety Thimble II is designed for 5/16″ to 7/16″ synthetic winch ropes.
- The design of the eye has a deep groove that provides protection against abrasion of synthetic winch rope.
- The Flat Base design fits securely against the Hawse Fairlead to prevent damage to synthetic winch rope.
- Made in the USA! The Safety Thimble is 100% designed, manufactured, packaged and shipped in the USA.