3/4″ Soft Shackle are made from SK75 fiber synthetic rope and are approximately 10″ inside diameter and handles up to 30,000 lbs. Our 3/4″ Soft Shackle comes in many popular colors are used in many situations instead of a steel shackle and are considered a high strength replacement for most situations requiring the use of a D-Ring or other shackles. The 3/4″ Soft Shackle is perfect for use with Jeeps, Trucks and SUV’s.
TRE Soft Shackles are designed with a tension release string. After a recovery or pull, the soft-eye under the knot can become very tight and hard to remove. Simply pull on the string to help release the eye tension to remove from the knot.
3/4″ Soft Shackle Advantages:
- 3/4″ Rope Diameter
- 10″ Inside diameter
- Available in many colors
- Light enough to float
- Stronger than steel cable in equivalent sizes
- Wrapped around objects that cable and shackles cannot without damage to your Jeep, Truck or SUV.
- 30,000 lb. breaking strength
Soft Shackle Uses:
- Can be wrapped around a roll cage to upright a vehicle
- 3/4″ Soft Shackle can be attached to an anchor point the same way a D-shackle is used
- Wrap around a bumper, axle or anything else for a quick pull
- Can be used in place of Anchor Shackles and D-ring shackles in just about any application
Available in : Red, Black, Blue, Silver, Lime Green, Orange, Military Green, Yellow, Pink, and Purple
**Intended For Off-Road Use Only. 3/4″ diameter refers to the ropes largest diameter excluding the knot.