Soft Shackles will help make any vehicle recovery easier. Forget about trying to find a solution to connect a steel shackle to a vehicle without recovery points. Soft Shackles wrap around anything such as recovery points, roll bars, axles and bumpers. They are made from lightweight, heavy-duty SK75 Synthetic rope with a breaking strength of 16,000 lbs- 81,000 lbs. so you can be sure that they will not break even in the toughest recovery situations. They can be used with recovery ropes, tow ropes, winch ropes or whatever recovery tools you have and are perfect for use with hooks and Safety Thimbles.
Soft Shackles replace Anchor Shackles and D-Ring shackles in just about every application!
Some of the Advantages of Soft Shackles:
- Lightweight – They are so light they even float
- Strong – Made with heavy-duty SK75 Synthetic Rope fibers with a 16,000 lb – 81,000 lb breaking strength. Stronger than steel cable in the same size
- Can be wrapped around almost anything without causing damage to the vehicle or scratching paint
- Easy to store – place them under your seat, in your pocket or wrapped around your roll cage
- Designed with a tension release string. After a recovery or pull, the soft-eye under the knot can become very tight and hard to remove. Simply pull on the string to help release the eye tension to remove from the knot.
Standard Soft Shackles are available in the following colors:
- Lime Green
- Military Green