Black Aluminum Hawse Fairlead – Standard$49.95 Add to cart
Safety Thimble Fairlead$149.95 Add to cart
Hawse Fairleads guide your synthetic winch rope from the front of your winch. They are made from 6061 light-weight, heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum. The Aluminum Hawse Fairleads are precision cut to the exact radii needed when using synthetic winch ropes. TRE offers a Standard Hawse Fairleads and TRE LOGO Standard Fairlead for use on any winch and a Safety Thimble Hawse Fairlead that allows users who have a Safety Thimble 2 installed on their winch rope to keep the Thimble in an upright position to help avoid damage when rock crawling or climbing sharp ledges. All of our fairleads come anodized Black with a Type III hardcoat to reduce fading.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Anodized Black Type III Hard Coat to reduce fading
- Standard Hawse Fairleads bolt pattern for winches up to 12,000lbs
- Fairlead opening is designed to cause the least abrasion to synthetic winch rope while under load
- Scribe line on the back of each fairlead to ensure you have the correct opening diameter for synthetic rope.
- Made 100% in the USA
- Comes with all hardware needed for installation
Safety Thimble Hawse Fairleads
The Safety Fairlead allows the winch safety thimble to be placed in an upright position on the winch hawse fairlead. By having the Safety Thimble in an upright position, this keeps the Safety Thimble from being the front-most part of your jeep or off road vehicle. This is especially good for rock crawlers. Now you do not have to worry about hitting your Safety Thimble on a rock or ledge that you are about to climb.