No products were found matching your selection.
Hawse Fairlead License Plate Bracket, finally a solution for mounting a front license plate on vehicles with or without our Safety Thimble Fairlead. Currently, 30 states require you to display your front license plate.This license plate bracket safely and securely mounts your license plate to your Hawse Fairlead. No more use of magnets or other means to display your front license plate. Simple, 2 piece design that securely displays your license plate on your hawse fairlead and gives you the ability to lock it.
This unique design has a plate that mounts directly behind the Safety Thimble Fairlead or other standard fairleads without having to remove your winch rope or Safety Thimble.
Hawse Fairlead License Plate Bracket Features:
- Precision machined 6061 aluminum
- Anodized Black with Electrolytic Two Step Process. This is the only color we have found that resists fading.
- Comes with a precision machined bracket that installs without having to remove your winch rope from your winch.
- Allows you to be in compliance with state laws regarding front license plates.
- Can easily be removed when going off road
- Has the ability to be locked to prevent theft of your license plate
- Easy to install and comes with all hardware needed.
- Designed to work perfectly with the Safety Fairlead 4 and Safety Fairlead 5
- Made in The USA
Note: The Hawse Fairlead License Plate Bracket will not work with a Safety Thimble that is mounted directly in front of the fairlead.
Note: The Hawse Fairlead License Plate Bracket may work with other hawse fairleads as long as the fairlead length is no more than 11.75 inches. Fairleads larger than 11.75 will require some trimming.
States that require a front license plate: Alaska, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming