Jeep Recovery Rope – Our Kinetic Recovery Rope with 18,000 lbs of pulling capacity can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. Our Jeep recovery rope provides superior performance, strength and durability compared to conventional tow straps. It’s ability to elongate under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recovery your Jeep. We use a double braided rope and feature a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Our Jeep recovery ropes are commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover. Our Jeep Recovery Rope is is made 3/4″ in diameter and 20 feet in length. We have tested and determined that this jeep recovery rope is the perfect specification for all Jeep Wrangler JK, TJ, Cherokee XJ or any other vehicle weighted up to 9,000lbs.
Jeep Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended for use with Jeeps, SUV’s, Trucks weighing up to 9,000 lbs.
- 3/4″ diameter -18,000lbs capacity
- 20ft in length
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- All TRE kinetic recovery ropes have Orange eye loops
Our Jeep recovery rope can also be attached by use of TRE Soft Shackles for quick and easy connections using high strength synthetic rope.